Sunday, 27 October 2013

Checking in!

Wow it wasn't until I signed into my blog today that I realised how long it's been! February seems so long ago especially when you consider how often I used to blog!

It's been a funny old year. Things have been pretty quiet for me I've been dating a few guys and my sex life has been pretty quiet too. I guess age catches up with all of us and being a year away from 40 I'd be lying if I said I thought more about settling down these days than I did about my next threesome back in the day.

I've also been having a lot of fun on www.chaturbate.com watching more than staring but it's been a great way of letting of some steam and making some great (read hot and horny) new friends.

I've missed you guys and I hope you've missed me too! Leave me a comment if you have a mo. Robin XXX

8 comments:

skidplate77 said...

Should start an account on tumblr, easier and more fun.

skidplate77 said...

Should try tumblr, a lot easier and more fun.

Some Girl said...

I stumbled across your blog a while back and added it to my rss feed just in case you came back! Great to have you back!

Adriel D.K said...

a year to go and you still look hot? lol

Andy said...

Good to see you post again! Missed you ;-)

Ed said...

welcome back!

steven winser said...

Glad your back, we've been missing your stories!!! Whats your chaturbate username???

Innocent Loverboy said...

I check this blog every couple of days or so when I remember (it's not on my blogroll, but I do know the URL), and lo and behold - you post!

Nice to know this isn't a totally abandoned blog; in fact, I was thinking about you turning 40 the other day. Most women, apparently his their sexual peak in their 40s, so there's probably a lot more left in you, if you're keen!

If you want to continue blogging, I'm with skidplate77 - you could try Tumblr; by all accounts it's easy to use and quite fun. Not that I have one myself. But there are some really good examples around.

 
$