Tuesday 20 May 2008

After work drinks....

I’ve been counting the hours at work today and couldn’t wait to get home and tell you all about my holiday adventures (some real classics… get ready to disbelieve you doubters).

Come 5.30pm I was the first out of the office when I bumped into Paul. He’s the new guy in telesales and he more than measured up to his reputation. According to office gossip he’s been an FMH and Men’s Health model. “Fit as a butchers dog” I think the saying goes. Anyhow I had been listening to the office gossips at lunch and I have to admit that I had thought at the time that I wouldn’t mind bumping into him. Anyway he’d made a bit of beeline for me and went for the classic line “you must be Robin” (I guess the girls aren’t the only gossips in the office). He didn’t beat around the bush and asked if I fancied a quick drink as he was meeting up with the rest of the telesales team down the road for a swift one.

Now maybe I’m just the gullible type but minutes later we were at the pub ordering drinks at… yes you’ve guessed it an empty bar. I didn’t mind as he was buying of course. After my third I was a little tipsy and getting a lot friendlier with Paul. Feeling his chest and stomach through his t-shirt. Basically hanging of him. Anyway he didn’t seem to mind and suggested that we might want to find somewhere a little more private. I took his hand and lead him through the pub to the ladies (I don’t know if this is what he had in mind but I needed cock). Pushing the door of cubicle shut I had his hard cock in my hand in seconds. He struggled a little with my blouse and bra but soon I was topless with Paul licking and sucking my nipples.

I slid down his body pulling his trousers and boxers down to his knees. Licking the length of his shaft before for spitting on it and taking it deep. Sliding my lips up and down his hard length. I could already taste the pre cum so I pressed my lips to his helmet and wanked his shaft blowing over the length of his cock. It was driving him wild so I went deep slurping away like a pro. Paul loved it, pulling my head tight to his perfect six-pack as I choked a little on his cock. Slurping back I built up a real rhythm.

Paul was leaning hard against the cubicle wall and groaning his appreciation. I upped the pace and then he unloaded in my mouth. Pump load after load of hot spunk that I let dribble down from my lips and over my chin with blobs landing on my breasts. I scooped them up and sucked my fingers clean. Paul watched on as his hard on soften and his balls stopped throbbing. I straightened myself up and led Paul back into the pub. I jotted my number down on a beer mat and left to catch my train. I’ve literally just walked in the door and typed this up. I can still taste Paul’s spunk on my lips and there are some tale, tale still wet spunky blobs on my blouse.. I know you love it when it’s nearly live!… More on my hols soon I promise. I’m off for a nice “warm” bath. Robin XXX

No comments:

 
$