Monday 13 September 2010

My first time..... Threesome

I was toying with the idea to go with my first.... sex toy but due to popular demand I've gone with my first threesome.

I'd been dating Steve for about a month when we went to a sleep over. It was at my mate Cloe's we were in her parents room making the most of Cloe's parents double bed. I was sat on Steve's cock when I noticed there was a gap in the door I was sure I could see someone watching. Even then I was a real nympho and the thought of someone watching me grind my hot pussy against Steve's cock really got me horny.

It wasn't long before an orgasm ripped through me. I started to scream the place down. I closed my eyes and lied back on Steve's chest. When I opened my eye's Cloe was stood by the side of the bed with her pj's round her ankles and her fingers in her pussy! Now I might have just orgasmed over Steve's cock but Cloe watching Steve's spunk leaking from my pussy had me going again.

She reached out her slippery fingers and touched my spunk soaked pubes. Rubbing Steve's spunk into my pussy and dipping a finger into my wet hole. Steve's cock slid from my pussy and Cloe gently wanked the last drops of spunk from it. Climbing onto the bed she licked her way up my thy's. Stopping as she got to Steve's cock slowly sucking his spunky helmet into her mouth. She tasted the mix of cock and pussy and looked up at me. I slide back so my pussy was dangling in Steve's face and joined Cloe tonging Steve's cock. We snogged from time to time to share the juices.

Steve was groaning it was his first threesome too and to have two horny girls licking and sucking at his cock and balls was driving him wild. He was getting hard too... He was fingering my spunky hole and I was moaning. Cloe pulled a condom from her parents draw and slid it onto Steve's cock before sliding his cock into her juicy pussy. Her cock filled pussy was inches from my face so I lapped away with my tongue on her clit. She was loving it and he juices were pouring out over my face!

Unsurprisingly it wasn't long before Steve was filling the condom deep in Cloe's wet pussy. His tongue had found it's way onto my clit and a mix of my juices and his own cum were filling his mouth. He didn't seem to care as I gushed away orgasming again over his face much to Cloe's delight. We collapsed in a hot sweaty heap but it wasn't long before I was getting Steve hard again so that Cloe could tongue away at my hot pussy with his cock buried deep! Ok it might not have been the most exciting first time but it was enough to get me hooked. Surprisingly it wasn't the last time that Steve, Cloe and I got together either.... Robin :-)

8 comments:

Maeve said...

I wish I had a like thanice little peekert!

Anonymous said...

Sounded pretty exciting to me (enough to get me hard and ready to join in!)

Thanks for posting :)

Anonymous said...

I'm 2 women short of a threesome :(

Angel said...

Sounds like fun. I need more friends.

Playfully Yours said...

It's been to long since my last threesome. I love them (FFM)!!

PY

Lightning Speed said...

Wish I had a chance to try FFM threesome. :)

Black Pearl said...

DAMN THAT WAS HOT!

Lola said...

I think you'll like our blog too: mysexlifewithlola

 
$