Friday 23 December 2011

Voting

With just one day to go on my poll its a close one between unloading over my face or my tits! Personally I don't mind either! Most guys love the idea of unloading in a girls face and always happy to ablige! (it's been a while since I've made a slutty comment like that).

Anyway back to the serious business of party season! With just two nights to go I won't deny that I'm beginning to feel it. It been crazy this year and I think I've had more casual encounters this year than any other! I don't know if it's me or if everyone is just feeling that little bit hornier! Tonight I will be taking things a step further it's my friend Kat's big night out. I've brough an amazing figure hugging dress to wear. It shows off my curves and from certain angels looks see through and then when you get close you realise it isn't. I'd show you a pic if I could work out how to upload them to my blog from my I-pad! This dress is so tight that I won't need any undies so someone is in for a treat!

I'll let you know how it goes! Don't forget to vote. Mmmmmm all of that lovely cum in my face! Focus Robin, focus XxX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to cum over you face, xx
have a great christmas xxx

 
$