Monday 19 November 2012

Breaking Dawn

You've probably already guessed that I'm a big Breaking Dawn fan. I've been waiting for the final episode for what feels like forever. So I made sure I got to see it on the opening evening! What a film! Let's just say just like me in bed it doesn't disappoint! I so if you liked the first three films you'll love this one!

I don't get to the cinema that often but it did remind me off a trip to the cinema when I was in my teens. I went with one of my bf's and another couple. I don't Remeber which film I went to see but I do have a very vivid memory of Gary fingering me to a lip bitting orgasm. I think it was the first time I'd ever orgasmed like that in a public place.

Of course I wasn't the only one enjoying myself and it wasn't long before I was unloading Gary's cock in his pants. We were both in a sticky mess and  I have no idea to this day whether our friends knew what were up too and who knows maybe they were doing more of the same! Robin X


No comments:

 
$