Saturday 15 December 2012

Moving

As weekends go this one was off the scale. Partying on Friday and Saturday and then moving my friend Jane yesterday. It's always a stress moving, I should know I've moved more times than, we'll I can't use that comparison but you know what I mean. Anyway Jane wasn't moving far and hasn't got a lot of stuff so I turned up at her place with a hangover to find that she hadn't even started packing!

We filled a couple of bin bags with he clothes and then I open a draw next to her bed to find it full to the brim with sex toys! She obviously wanted me to find them, as she didn't seem to phased. Lets face everyone needs a little help from time to time but this was a draw full from small ones through to some of the biggest I've seen.

Picking up on of e biggest "wow Jane what do you do with this one?" I asked smacking it into the palm of my hand like h truncheon.

"What do you think" she said with a cheeky glint in her eye.

I popped it into another black bag and piled in the rest. It what obvious what some were for where as others I had no idea. Jane told me that her ex had a thing for sex toys. Lucky her! Maybe I'll have to go and see her and find out which one is her favourite! Till next time or playtime!


No comments:

 
$