Friday 13 June 2008

The Latest....

I’ve had a few e-mails from friends and regulars wondering what I’ve been up too?

I hate it when I don’t get time to bring my blog up to speed. You guys miss out on so much.

I’ve spent the last few weeks with Claire we met through a chat site and decided that we had to meet. From the moment I entered the café I could see that Claire and I were going to get on. Dressed in a short summer dress and knee length boots she looked every bit as sexy if not as naked as she had in her pics. Needless to say it wasn’t long before we were back at my place making the most of each other and we have been ever since.

It’s been a while since I had a regular girlfriend but the sex has been electric to date. Claire loves sex toys nearly as much as I do. She’s brought over a few favourites for us to share. Her current fave is my monster, it was a wind up gift from an ex, I really struggle to take it unless I’m really wet or very lubed up but she loves it. It really makes her scream and she orgasms so quickly, which is a real turn on for me.

We’ve got a beach trip planned for this weekend so watch out Newquay! We’ve decided we’ll camp which in my experience will either be a laugh or a nightmare; it never seems to just go well! Claire was in the Guides for years so I have my fingers crossed this weekend. I just have to decide what to pack. Don’t worry I’ve got the toys… It’s more a case of what the weather will do bikini or packa mack! Although I’ll have no complaints if we have to spend the weekend in the tent!

I’ll keep you posted on our camping adventures… Robin XXX

No comments:

 
$