Saturday 21 June 2008

A night to remember!

After a day’s shopping I’ve popped home to change and get ready for what promises to be one of the wildest nights out I’ve been on in ages. I’m leaving here at 8.30pm and we’re all heading to Sal’s place. I’ve been to a couple of parties at her place in the past and you’ll just have to believe me when I tell you it all goes off!

At the last party I got fucked silly by more guys than I care to remember ended up in a right old orgy and watched as R took a face full of spunk from what had to be 20 guys. Ok so maybe the drink’s exaggerated that memory, it was a lot of spunk a lot of cheering and one hell of party I can remember that much.

So when I got a text today saying was I coming there was no hesitation. Hence the shopping, I’ve brought the sexiest shortest black lace dress I could find and I’ve gone for a black blouse that leaves nothing to the imagination… A black bra to set things off and I’m so wet that I’m going commando… Just hope I don’t give to much away when I climb out of the cab! So wish me luck! Robin XXX

No comments:

 
$