Thursday 2 October 2008

Feeling under the weather....

Life’s so ironic… I put up a post about waiting and then make you wait for the latest instalment. To tell you the truth I’ve not been well. I had to have a week of work and I’m just getting back up to full strength. Luckily my friend Sara has been doing more than enough to make sure I’m on the road to recovery. I’ve decided not to tell her that I picked up the bug sucking cock in some dirty public loo. Lol
Sara has a few trick up her sleeve though. She stayed over for a few days last week to save on the travelling so from Monday through to Tuesday I had my own live in maid. She didn’t seem to mind and we spent most of the day with me curled up in bed and her sat on it next to me chatting away. I would have found it hard not to resist if I’d been feeling my usual self.
Although that didn’t stop me having a little fun. Sara asked if I minded her doing some of her washing before she left. I said of course I didn’t and could she do mine.
Of course that was no problem. While she got on with her sorting her stuff I whipped on a pair of my fav undies and started playing. It wasn’t long before I was in a right mess so I slipped off the wet undies and threw them on a pile of other washing. Minutes later Sara walked in and scooped up the pile. I could see my juices shimmering inches from her nose as she clutched at the pile of clothes.
She asked me if there was anything else and disappeared off to put the washing on. I spent the rest of the day dreaming of her getting my clothes downstairs and realising what I’d done for her. Taking them to her nose and sniffing my wetness. Naughty I know but I’d like to think I’d do the same. I never did find out if she did as when I woke up a few hours later there was a clean pile of washing at the end of my bed with said undies on top. Was that a sign?
Thankfully I’m feeling a lot better now and I’ve offered to take Sara out for a meal tomorrow to say thanks for looking after me. I’ll keep you posted. RobinXXX

No comments:

 
$