Wednesday 5 May 2010

Free and single!!!

For those of you that have been following my blog for a while you'll know I don't really do the relationship thing very well. Yet another has bitten the dust! I'm not bothered and I'm sure my regulars will have a little cheer! I won't go into why now, needless to say it was all my fault!

I've been busy making up for lost sex and spent most of the Bank Holiday doing the filthiest things in Bournemouth.... Which I renamed 'Spunkmouth' after I spent most of my day with a cock in my mouth! Yes I'm back to my slutty self and loving it! I met a group of guys on a stag weekend that was in the final throws of it's messyness. I ended up back at their hotel judging a wanking contest of all things... I had to judge who's spunk flew the furthest. Of course I sat at what I thought was a safe distance watching the guys tug away. The first couple dribbled but the next guy shot a long shoe lace right over my foot! Before I could move back another splatter on my shin and then one splashed on to my thy and my shorts. Spunk is such a nightmare to wash out too!

Of course the guys coaxed me into giving the winner a sloppy bj to clean up and you can guess where that ended. I saved the groom till last, getting married this weekend it might be a while before he had his load swallowed! He left the best man to make sure it was an afternoon to remember. Hopefully they'll text me some pics if they do I'll be sure to share them with you!

My weeks all over the place I fell asleep in the sauna at the gym last night! Luckily a guy let someone on the desk know that I was in there otherwise I might have been locked in. Of course my mind wandered to who else may have come into the sauna while I was catching some Z'sss and had to have a particularly soapy shower before heading home to sleep in my bed! I forgot how exhausting my addiction to sex can be! More soon I promise!!! Robin XXX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting!

W said...

Wow, quite the week!

Anonymous said...

Fullmouth in Bournemouth eh? ;)

Brandon said...

Hmm, interesting. Cant wait for the details. And the Details about Rachel :)

Anonymous said...

Very hot!

 
$