Monday 20 September 2010

Highlight of my weekend!

Just thought I share this one with you quickly...

On Saturday we went out for my friend Faye's Hen night. We all got together at my house for 5pm to start getting ready. At one time I counted 6 girls in my bedroom in states of semi nakedness with Clare in shower and Carol in the bath I didn't know quite where to look or what to do.... Well I did but you'll know what I mean. I've been sat here for five minutes thinking about what I would have liked to happen... But that was just the start. When I get five I'll bring you all the juicy gossip right now I'll try and focus on righting this report with the morning horn! Robin XXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds enticing, can't wait for the full story!

Anonymous said...

Wish I'd have been there, I'd have been like a rabbit, jumping from hole to hole ;)

 
$