Tuesday 16 November 2010

A late update.... from the weekend!

Just as I get back into the swing of things on my blog life takes over again! Sorry.

Anyhow things between Sasha and I have stepped up a gear! You might think that for someone with a sexual appetite like mine LOVE is the last thing I'm after or expecting when I go into a relationship. However one of the biggest challenges when you are addicted to sex is falling for someone! In Sasha's case I had a feeling from our first time together that she was going to give me more than a challenge! I fell for everything about her, her look, her voice, her skin, her smell. Yes I had it bad.

Luckily I have a feeling that she feels the same. We spent a very messy weekend between the sheets and I couldn't keep my hands off her and her the same! Even a trip to Tesco's to get some essentials turned into a weird bit of foreplay! She's away for the rest of the week and I already miss her. Luckily I have a  few 'souveniers' at home to keep me wet and to remind me off her when I'm back to filling my big double bed on my own. So sex and love have their perils... Robin XXX

No comments:

 
$