Friday 7 January 2011

Happy New Year

It's been a crazy Christmas! I went to stay with my parents as I usually do and got struck down with a mystery virus. It really knocked me for six so I glad that my Folks were around to look after me. The good news is that I'm feeling a lot better now.

The downside is that I iwas in bed on New Years and missed out on some great parties :-( So I guess I have some catching up to do! I'm not quite back to full strengh but I'm hoping to get out tonight!

While I was away Sasha decided that she wanted to move out and has moved to Birmingham. She gone to live with her brother, I'm not to bothered, yes I'll miss her and the sex was amazing but I've never been a relationship person and whilst Sasha was a very special person to me I don't think there was a real longterm future. So I'm officially free and single!

Finally, if you've e-mailed me thanks for your messages. I've had issues with my e-mails and I've just got my account working again! So thanks for all the pictures and messages! I loved catching up on them all. Feel free to e-mail me again! You might even get. Reply this time!

I'll let you know how it goes tonight! Robin X :-)

2 comments:

glosterdave said...

Good to hear you are feeling better.

Robin said...

Thanks Dave good to know your still following my exploits! All the best for a sexy fuck filled 2011 :-) X

 
$