Friday 9 September 2011

I Love Fridays

Yes I love Friday's there are many reasons not least because it's the weekend and I've got another mental weekend planned!

Infact I've had a relatively quite week this week in preparation! My friend celebrates her 30th tomorrow and tonight I'm out on a date. Nothing unusual there but i' meeting a girl called Gemma. We've been flirting on line and by text for a few weeks and despite her doing her best to convince me she's straight I think I'm going to help her discover her bi side this evening! I've got more than s few tricks up my sleeve and I can't wait.

Tomorrows party is going to be one to remember too. I've brought a stunning new outfit and I might even post a pic if your lucky!

Right even though I can't concentrate I'd better get back to work.... I'll keep you posted on my weekend. Robin XxX

3 comments:

Lexander said...

You must stop tormenting me like this. I need to know all the details from the weekend asap. Maybe a few pics ! Rgds x

glosterdave said...

Can't wait to hear all the dirt!

Glosterdave

jim said...

I would LOVE to see a pic you naughty little minx!!!

 
$