Tuesday 27 September 2011

Spain

So with the sales team thin on the ground I was asked if I'd take a trip down to Spain to sign a deal with a new customer. The promise of sunshine, unlimited expenses and a day or two of my own why wouldn't I go?

It wasn't until I got there that I realised why they'd sent me. The client was a guy in his mid 30's I'd be staying in his villa for the week and was told to make myself comfortable. Perhaps sunbathing nude was a liitle bit to comfortable but it certainly made an impression when David the owner showed up.

So with the introduction out of the way he ran through our shedule for the week. Of course I apologised by I could see from the buldge in his trousers he didn't mind too much :-)I had the rest of the day to myself and after David left and having spent the afternoon in the sun I couldn't keep my fingers away from my hot wet pussy, coming to a sweaty climax on the lounger before heading in for a cold shower. Robin

5 comments:

Lexander said...

On my way. Would you pick me up at airport please lol x

Hungry Heart said...

Welcome to Spain.
Enjoy it!

Black Pearl said...

What I wouldn't do for an expense paid trip to Spain!! Happy sun-soaked orgasms!!

Fresh Garden said...

See you there! Yay!

captain shame said...

Love you blog. have done for some years. I have a new one. I'm trying to do something a little different. Hopefully you'll like .

http://redlionstreet.blogspot.com/

 
$