Tuesday 22 July 2008

Holiday....

Well I’m back from my hols and to say I survived is an understatement! Bringing you all the juicy details is going to be a bit of a mission as the whole things just one big blur. Of course I can remember some of the juicy details I’ll just have to hope that I have time to get them all to you!

I’ll start where my trip started in the airport. I’ve never been late for a plane and after spending what felt like an eternity sat on the motorway I thought I might be swimming. I arrived at check in with just two minutes to go and the line was out the door. At least I wasn’t the only one to be late.

As my bags made their way through check in I made my way to duty free. Fully loaded with smellies and booze I headed to the bar on the second floor for a drink. I sat looking out of the window and didn’t really clock the group of guys checking me out at first. Then I clocked on to their comments. I was still a bit stressed from my nightmare of a trip to the airport but as the holiday spirit was returning rapidly I spun round to climb off my stool giving the guys a great view up my skirt.

I was quickly joined at the bar and Paul introduced himself and offered to buy me a drink. It turned out that Paul and his friends were heading out on the same plane as me but sadly they weren’t staying at the same hotel. I joined his mates at their table and the topic of conversation rapidly turned to why I was going away on my own and what they were all going to get up to on their hols. As you’ll know I love this game and began to get a little to excited telling the boys what I was going to get up too.

Our gate number flashed up on the board and that was game over. Just as I was getting going. The guys offered to carry my bags as I made my way to the gate with them still chatting about what we hoped to get from our holiday. We had to wait a while before we boarded the plane but I was squeezed in between Paul and Jamie to big lads who had obviously taken a fancy to me. Of course I’m never one to disappoint to I teased the guys all flight, letting my skirt ride up or my top pull down either way it seemed to having the desired effect on the guys.

They were plying me with drinks and I was getting more than a little tipsy and it was a relief when we landed although I knew that I’d had a little too much to drink. I wobbled my way off the plan and on to the coach. Standing room only and I was using Paul for support and judging by the lump I could feel in my back he had no complaints. It was a short walk to the conveyor and I sat on Paul’s lap as we waited for our bags to come round. He had his hand on my thy and a cheeky finger kept on teasing its way up my skirt and just rubbing my thong against my pussy which was already damp.

I whispered in Paul’s ear that I needed to the loo and that he’d better come too. I went first but he was quick to follow and no sooner was the cubicle door locked than his hands were up my skirt. I didn’t waste any time and had Paul’s trousers and boxxers round his ankles with his cock in my mouth.

He was as horny as me with plenty of precum coating his bulging cock. Sucking away I pulled back just in time for Paul to spray my face with load after load of spunk. I sat back on the toilet and pulled my legs up to my shoulders so Paul could pull my thong to one side and return the favour. His technique was a little hurried but he hit the spot and I nearly screamed the place down, much to Paul’s delight.

We wandered back to the bag hall and I didn’t really care that it was obvious what we’d been up to. My holiday had started and that was cock number 1. Robin XXX

No comments:

 
$