Thursday 11 March 2010

On the road...

I'm away with work yet again. Four nights four towns and as always four very different hotels. Since I took over booking my own accommodation I haven't had the nightmare of staying in any real shit holes for a while and last night I stayed five star!

My room was bigger than my house and the bed well it was massive! Just a shame that I had it to myself. That wasn't for a lack of trying though... I've never met so many faithful married men. Well the two I chatted to last night were. Didn't stop them eyeing up my cleavage and legs though... but they soon lost their bottle when I suggested they might want to come up for a coffee in my room!

So I ended up in my big bed on my own with just my fingers to make sure it was a night to remember. With a bed that big I knew I wasn't going to have to sleep in the wet patch so I really made the most of my finger fun and had a massive bed soaking climax! Robin XXX

3 comments:

Richard said...

First class is the the way to go.

SheenV said...

I'm traveling next week - just hope there's someone like you there too!

Jim Young said...

So where are all the women like you when I'm traveling? lol

 
$