Monday 10 October 2011

Uh oh.... Another hand job in the sauna :-)

Just got back from the gym. Knowing how much you guys love hearing all about my juicy exploits fresh after they happen I've just got back from the gym after giving a random stranger a hand job in the sauna. Ok I know you wondering how is it always me that gets into these situations well this evening I was feeling very horny so I decided to take s sauna after a very heavy workout. The guy came in and sat next to me it was obvious that he was turned on and in the heat of the moment I Leant forward and rubbed the ridge of his erection through his shorts. As you know I've never been backwards in coming forwards.

He responded just as I had hoped leaning back and pulling his shorts down to release a monster of a cock. I started rubbing it slowly at first but increasing my grip and pace as he growned and I could feel his orgasm approaching. The first jet of hot spunk caught me off guard spraying out onto my thy the second and third dribbled down over my fingers and onto his balls. I licked my fingers clean, swallowed and headed for the shower. Leaving him sat in the sauna in a state of shocked pleasure. Robin :-)

2 comments:

jim said...

why can't I run into you at the gym? DAMN!!!!!

guardianofsecrets13 said...

mmm..i just stumbled upon your blog and of course read this post and now im sitting behind my desk with a hadron so intense the head of my cock is getting crushed inside my jeans..i cant do a thing about but your writing is as stimulating as any picture, Dare say a thousand pictures...sincerely yours
-a new fan xxx

 
$