Wednesday 28 October 2009

Shopping...


I decided to take the day off yesterday and go spoil myself. My pay cheque this month was the biggest I've ever had so I've put some to one side for Christmas.

I had my hair and nails done and treated myself to a session on the sunbed. I've brought a ton of new clothes but I brought these shoes and I thought the toe lovers out there would like to see them. I've been invited to a party on Friday evening so I'll get to show them off there. I think I've got the outfit too but there are a few shopping days to go! I'll show of the rest of my purchases soon. Robin :-)x

9 comments:

SheenV said...

A big "Thank you!!" from a toe/foot lover! Mmm, if I were there beneath your feet...

Soul Powers said...

*whistling* Sexxxxxxxxxxx-yyyyyyy!

slave said...

You will obviously get what You want at the party! submissively, slave mark

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous! *snatches shoes and run off* Yes! TOO fabulous!

NAUGHTY WEB said...

beautiful legs and feet!

The Temptress said...

Oooo I love 'em! So sexy.

Advizor54 said...

Love the tights
Hate the shoes.... sorry.

freymd1 said...

I've never been a big fan of feet and sexy shoes until I saw your pic. Wow. I suddenly have fantasies of licking your toes with your shoes on and cumming all over it. mmmm

Geyser said...

I have a lovely fantasy for your ass with those heels. Throbbing wet cock deep in your throat, mouth devouring your pussy oozing cunt cream, slip long, slender heel past your bumm hole and slowly pull it deep inside your ass.

Imagine the pride wearing them knowing those deliciously tall heels have been used to fuck your slutty shithole. Mmmmmmm

 
$