Friday 6 November 2009

Hard times.... Good times....

I've had a few e-mails from people that think I'm sick.... I don't know why I needed to sniff those shorts but I just had too. It's not the first time as you know maybe it's an addiction?

I was sitting at work today thinking about it when I had a text from Sarah. I was introduced to her through a friend of mine last week and she's seriously up for exploring her bi side. We didn't get chance first time we met but there was no doubt that she's was up for it. No small talk and straight to the point. She was cute too. A blond bob and the most amazing eye's and the eyeliner she was wearing really showed them off.

Anyhow... Talking to Sarah I realised that she could be the answer to my prayers. I've arranged to meet her tomorrow night. In fact I've invited her round to my place! X-factor and then some XXX-factor is on the cards... I'll let you know how it all goes! Robin :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun Saturday night. I hope it goes well and that she's not a psycho. If the details are juicy, I look forward to reading them!

 
$