Thursday 26 November 2009

Thursday....

This week is flying by... I do have an update coming it just been one of those weeks.

Here's a little bit of gossip for you. I've been exchanging text's with a mysterious kinky female for the last week or so. She said that she got my number from an ex of mine and would love to meet up for some kinky fun. Where she's got the idea that I have such a kinky side from I have no idea but she's suggesting all sorts. She particularly likes the idea of me peeing on her. In fact the last three text have focused in on where and how she'd like me to pee on her.....

"Robin, just woke up wetter than ever. Your pee was so warm as it splashed down over my face making my lippy run all over the place as it dribbles from my mouth. My tongue pressing against your tight wet pussy. mmmm Cx"

MMMM I wish.. I've been texting about meeting... I will as always keep you posted Robin X

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a fun thing to do with someone who's into it! Would love to know what happens!

dark snow said...

great...can't wait to know where ti leads to..

Kevin Lomax said...

Can't wait for your next post!

Oh, can I come over and wait in your bath for you two to pee over me? ;-)

Soul Powers said...

Kinky indeed. Hopefully it's not your ex playing games with you. ;)

Naughty Utah Chick said...

Damn, I wish I had a kinky girl texting me. I would love to play with a girl.

Nice blog!

 
$