Saturday 5 December 2009

P.A.R.T.Y it's Christmas!

I'm glad you liked the pic. As always I loved the comments!

There must be something wrong with me... I seem to be loosing track of time and with the Christmas season upon us it's time to P.A.R.T.Y those of you that have been following my blog for a while will know that I love Christmas. No not for the presents but for the parties.

My diary is rammed for the next few weeks with meals, parties and drinks. Everyone at work gets pissed off with me as I get invited to everything going. As it's so good for business (well that's what I tell the boss) I spend most of December in a wine and mince pie induced coma. Of course for a sex addict like me all of these parties are perfect for letting my pants (sorry that should have been hair) down in the run up to Christmas!

The first of the Christmas do's is next Tuesday... I'm counting the days. Robin :-)

No comments:

 
$