Monday 28 December 2009

Relax..... Ahh... that's better! ;-)

I often ask my self why I do it... that's the problem with addiction it drives you, stops you from asking why and just craving the next fix. For me it's always been sex and when I'm horny well if you're a regular you'll know... I gota have it!

I'd been partying hard in the run up to Christmas so it was nice to chill and relax at my folks over Christmas. I literally did nothing! Well apart from open a few presents and eat to much. I didn't even go to the pub for a Christmas drink for fear of ending up in the ladies with my undies round my ankles. I feel a millions times better and I'm ready for a few more days rest before it all goes of on new years.

I always like to keep my options open when it comes to New Years and this year I have a few parties to choose from. I'll have to see how the mood takes me. I'm off to bed to scratch an itch I've had for the last few days! Robin X

2 comments:

Violet Vamp said...

I know exactly what you mean, when I need it, I need it.

Hope you scratch that itch, well.

Black Pearl said...

Happy Scratching!!

 
$