Wednesday 2 February 2011

Working out some frustration

I got home from work yesterday feeling rather frustrated. I'd spent the day teasing my way through meeting after meeting without so much of a sniff. Even on the way home I flashed my fellow suited and booted comutters so I was desperate to get the gym after work and work off my frustrations.

Nothing like a good hard workout followed by a long hot shower to have me feeling hornier than ever! So stopping to buy some batteries on the way home I spent the rest of the evening playing with my fav toys! So if your free tonight and fancy helping me work off some of my mounting frustration let me know! Robin Xxx

4 comments:

Ed said...

yummy thought sweetcheeks

My Two Cents... said...

I agree...

My Two Cents... said...

Did you ever post that pic with the Christmas socks?

bravo9992 said...

Hey robin, luv ur posts, but more of a in the background reader. Just thought id say hi and keep the posts comin xx

 
$