Wednesday 1 December 2010

SASHA!

While I'm online I thought I'd bring you a very quick Sasha update! If you've not got shares in Duracel and Anne Summers now's the time to get them! Sasha and I have been getting through batteries quicker than out local Tesco's can restock the shelves! Her appetite for sex and perverted mind make her my perfect partner! She's very inventive too. Last night I came home to find her in the kitchen with one of my snuggle suits on! Of course she wasn't wearing anything underneath except for one of my big strap on's. I hitched my skirt up and bent over the table and it wasn't long before Sasha had my juices running down my thighs and me screaming with pleasure. After a very noisy orgasm she dragged me to bed and spent the rest of the evening between my legs. Talking of between my legs the thought of Sasha's strap on and tongue is getting me rather horny! I'd better get on with some real work! Robin X

1 comment:

glosterdave said...

Glad to hear you are having fun!

 
$