Friday 10 December 2010

Time to party....

Don't worry I've not forgotten to write up the next installment of the other night. I'm waiting for a friend of mine Kate to get ready so I've just jumped onto the computer at her house to let you know that I'm on my way out tonight so you'll have to wait just a little longer for the next installment.

You'll all be glad to know that I'm going commando tonight and my skirt is a little short. Thankfully the weather's improved otherwise I might have got chapped lips! As you can probably tell I'm in a horny mood so look out ????? well that would be telling. But boys you better be on your guard. Sasha's out on the town too and we've given each other the night off! Here goes! Robin XXX (btw I'm just a little bit wet too :-))

1 comment:

Lexander said...

Just read this and it's perfect cos I'm about to phone phone sex girl friend for a session! Toodle pip. x

 
$