Friday 14 August 2009

OMG....

Agggrrrr! Things are going crazy right now! I can't keep up.

Jess has been driving me crazy! As much as I love having a kinky live in love slave it has it's down sides. She's always waiting for me to come home from work. Now that might sound like heaven but I'm so used to coming home and doing my own thing that it's really thrown out my routine.

I walked in from work yesterday to find Jess in the kitchen naked but for a red stripy apron. I slumped down on the couch in my front room. As much as a naked Jess should have had me horny it wasn't the first time I'd come home to find her waiting for me. In the lounge, in the bath, on my bed, in the garden. You name it I've come home to find Jess there naked waiting for me. Now I think about it I don't know why I'm complaining. Sounds fantastic but the problem is as I said I just want to come home and slob out! Robin :-o

3 comments:

Mr Me said...

LOL!

Almost sound like married couple!

Cheers!

Mat Design said...

Im a bit jealous.When I come home. I am usually noticed but not always.

Geyser said...

Tried some 'take-out'? Have a 3rd drop by just after you're home to get those lovely pussies gooey wet.

 
$