Friday 19 December 2008

Busy week...

This week has been crazy... For starters I've been here there and everywhere trying to get a few deals signed and sealed in the run up to Christmas. I don't want to mention the credit crunch (but you know I'm going too) we feel things might be a bit quieter come January. Although I could do with the break.

I ended up spending the rest of the day in the pub last week so I didn't get chance to get back to you with an update.. Now I have some even juicier news for you!

I went to yet another client Christmas party on Wednesday it was at a posh hotel in the midlands. With offices all over the UK a central location worked. I arrived at 3pm and checked into my room. This place was very nice (it was five star). They were paying for my stay so I wasn't going to complian. I changed and headed down to the Spa. A massage always works wonders and after 40min in Kate's hands I was feeling a mix of horny and sleepy (would that be hoepy :-)) anyhow I headed up to my room to change and couldn't resist taking a bath.

The bath in my room was more like a swimming pool than a bath and the jaqusy jets made sure that I couldn't keep my hands off my smooth pussy. I was amazed how turned on I was and it wasn't long before I was bitting my lip and an orgsam shook through me.

I headed down to the party I'd gone with my red dress. Black high heel shoes and a strapless hold up bra. It wasn't long before the party was in full swing. Obviously there were a lot of people who didn't know who I was and I hope it doesn't sound to arrogant to say I was turning a few heads and I had more than one or two compliments.

Kerry is my client liason.. told you this firm was posh. She's in her late 20's and gorgous! Blonde short hair, the biggest eyes, not the most amazing body but very trim and the huskyiest voice that I could listen to for hours. I ended up sat with Kerry on a table of 8. A couple of the guys I knew but I was introduced to Paul, Jesica and Simon. It wasn't long before he wine was flowing and I was on my fourth glass I'd made sure Kerry had kept up and we were chatting away.

I didn't know that she'd been single for six months and after a bit of probing I found out that she had a very messy break up after her bf ran off with his secretary. Of course I didn't stop there and questioned further. She hadn't had sex for 4 weeks. As you know I need sex every 4 minuates so I quized her on how she coped. Surprisingly she told me all about her toy collection and how her rabbit hit the spot. We chatted away oblivious of the other people on the table and as we chatted and drunk we got increasingly touchy.

Kerry had her hand on my thy and it was starting to drive me wild. I played with her hair and she stared at me for a just a little to long. Her hand sliding up my thy. I slid forward and now she could feel just how close she was to my pussy. Just at that moment Paul asked us for a photo. Kerry shuffled up next to me giving my thy a telling squeeze as I pulled her close and we pulled faces at Paul. Reguarls will know that I'm not one to mess around so I said to Kerry that I was going to the loo. Taking her hand I led her round the tables and into the ladies.

No sooner had the door shut than Kerry was on me..

No comments:

 
$