Tuesday 30 December 2008

New Years....

In true Zane Low (Radio 1 DJ) style I'd like to welcome aboard my new blog followers... Welcome one and all. Hold on tight this is a real rollercoaster ride of a Blog (I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did getting my tits out on Nemisis at Alton Towers).

New year is coming and I haven't decided where I'll be going, with who and what I'll be wearing yet. I had thought that I might have made it home today but Caz and Steve offered to put me up over New Years and as I'm so close to Mum and Dad's I might just make it round for Dinner on the 1st Jan! It also means that if nothing else I can see New Years in down the local. Scene of many a messy new years eve in the past I know I'll be looked after if I end up down there!

So roll on 2009... If anyone has any ideas on where I should be or what I should be getting up to please let me know. Oh and if you'd like to dress me (or make some suggestions, pics help) that would help too! Robin XXX

No comments:

 
$