Monday 1 December 2008

Party Season is Cuming!!

Wow... I know I say it a lot on my blog but I can't believe how busy I have been. Again it's something I always say but I have so much to tell you and so little time to get all of my juicy going ons down in my blog!

It's good to see other's posting again I was beginning to wonder whether I should jump ship too.. But hey I can't complain when I haven't written up my adventures for a while.

It's party season and one of the good things about being on the road is that for the next week or so I nearly have a party every night. I read somewhere that the credit crunch meant that companies were cancelling parties... Scrooge... Luckily in my sector it's business as usual and I would say that I've noticed a few of my clients spending a bit more over the last month or so... Is that a sign of the times or that the party season is coming and they want to make sure they end up on the pages of my blog?

I'd love to tell you more about Saturday's fat cock wanking or last Thursdays little fumble with a 21yr old waitress called Sammy but I have to go! I have a 5am start! Yes there are two 5 o'clock's in one day and for a change I will see them in the right order... Now where did I leave that hot water bottle??? RobinXXX

No comments:

 
$