Wednesday 8 July 2009

Thanks..... for following!

152 followers... Wow thanks guys... Hopefully you're enjoying following my blog!

It's been a while since I handed things over to you guys. You all have a chance to ask me 3 questions. Or if you like give my pussy a rub and take 3 wishes!! Yes I spent hours coming up with that one!

You can either post them as comments or e-mail them to me @ robin_2398(at)yahoo.com (don't forget to change the word at to @!)

I'll do my best to answer you're questions as quick as I can...! Oooh I hope this is as much fun as it was last time. Be kind! I'm getting quite excited and can't wait. Robin :-)

1 comment:

Mr Me said...

I have a fairly simple question: What are the things you haven't had a chance to do in which you're dying to try?

I certainly enjoy your blog!

 
$