Saturday 13 June 2009

Tonight tonight....

SO.... I've just cancelled the BBQ and party that I'd been invited too and Suzie will be coming round to mine a seven. I already buzzing... It's been hot here again today so I've spent the afternoon in the garden sun bathing... Not nude today as there are lot more people around at the weekend. It was nice in the sun though and I've been dreaming of what I'm going to do to Suzie tonight! So it will come as no surprise that I'm dripping wet already!

She text me "Robin, I can't wait to get you between my legs.... Your super sexy and I'm super horny... See you at 7pm luv Suz" OMG that just drives me wild!

I've just got time to take a shower shave my legs, pits and pussy so I'm nice and smooth. I can't decide what to wear. My first thought is that I should just drag her straight upstairs and for that I'd just need my robe or should I temp her with a boob tube and hot pants. I guess it really depends on how long I'm in the bath!

Right I've got tons to do.... Catch up soon Robin X

No comments:

 
$