Monday 22 June 2009

Twice in one day....

LOL - that got you going hey! I meant blogging from work :-)

My first meeting this afternoon and seemed to go pretty well, nothing signed and sealed but there's potentail. It's finished early so I thought I'd log back on.

One of the things I like about my job is that I get to meet lots of clients. Today's was a with a lady in her late 40's early 50's and she got me thinking. What will I be like in 10 or 15yrs? Will I even make it? (there are days I do wonder with my lifestyle). Deb looked very good for her age and was dressed in a sharp business suit and despite my best efforts wasn't interested in talking about anything other than business. Don't get me wrong it's good to be professional but I had that feeling that maybe she had some where to be?

It might just have been another appointment. I've been know to go for one too many (appointments - cheeky) in a day but that got me thinking too. Does she have a toy boy waiting at home? I'd be hurrying if I did... lol imagine having someone waiting at home to service your every whim and desire who's a lot younger than you with a whole lot more energy than a guy your own age (even sounds familar at 34).

Enough fantasising for me. 3:30 is a approaching and the last thing I want to be going into my second appointment this afternoon is horny! Deep breathe - Focus Robin Focus! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin,

your blogging is awesome. i am always waiting for the next one. it would be fun to hear your voice once. you have so much energy:)

Jus

Advizor54 said...

Horny appointments can go either way, I'm usually too distracted to pay attention, or paying such hyper-attention that I come across as too eager.

Maybe you'll need to go relieve the tension in order to have a good meeting....

 
$