Tuesday 7 April 2009

I'm gonna burst!

I had one of those days today. This afternoon I had to meet a new client, Jane was their purchaser and she me with Paul the company MD. I can't tell you what we talked about but I could tell you everything about Jane I couldn't keep my eyes of her. She had long blond hair that framed her face, blue eyes and perfect pouty lips. Her complexion was perfect and her personality sparkled through. OMG... I'm sat her now and my pussy is throbbing.

Driving home all I could think of was what I'd like to do to Jane.... Crazy, Gail is great fun there was just something about Jane that did it for me. I guess it was probably the fact that I knew it was just a fantasy. Right time for Eastenders then a lovely long bath to ease that throbbing... Robin :-x

No comments:

 
$