Thursday 23 April 2009

TEXT!

Part 3 is on the way... Hope your enjoying reading the catch up as much as I'm enjoying writing it! Problem is as always there's more going on and not enough time to keep you up to speed. Things move fast in my life.. Trust me even I have trouble keeping up some times!

Anyhow I had a text today... Let me know what you'd do... and what you think I should do. While I think about my response! (and work out how they got my mobile!) Or I guess it could all just be a wind up...

"Robin... We can't wait to see you! There are five big cocks waiting to unload over you! We can't wait to get something set up... You make us so horny! Just name a time and a place and we'll be there hard and ready to blow! D, S, P, T, K"

Let me know what you think guys... Should I? shouldn't I? Is this a wind up? Robin :-x

8 comments:

Mr Me said...

Interesting.

Honestly? I would not respond. Could it be that it was that guy you met a awhile back that recognized you from your blog?

maybe its time to tone down your ID a bit, dear. I am fairly loose with my blog, but I don't have a way for people to peg down who i am, and i live ina city of over 4 million!

Master JB said...

I have to agree with RIV.Not knowing who sent the text and going in to a deal like this alone?If you do choose to reply and go I think you should take a friend.Best of luck in which ever one you choose to do.
Master JB

Richard said...

Ignore it.

Marsguy said...

If you decide to go, tkae Gail and Rachel with you... Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

it's good to be adventurous, but always be careful!

mommasboy said...

ignore it unless you know them. It's onething to have a gangbang set up by someone you trust, another to walk into something like that randomly

Advizor54 said...

I agree with the early posters, don't respond if (1) you aren't exactly sure who they are (2) they got your mobile phone without your permission and (3) you don't want to be in complete danger.

If you want an experience like this, you arrange it with people you know, and people you trust, and you bring along one friend who will NOT be participating and she has the cops on speed dial.

It's an arousing idea, but dangerous if you aren't in control 100%.

Robin said...

Thanks guys.... Touching to know you're all looking out for me. :-)

 
$