Friday 15 May 2009

Another wild week! :-)

Blogs are strange... You get into the habit of blogging nearly everything from the moment you get up to the moment you go to bed and then suddenly you have a look and realise that it's been a week since you last posted! For me the down time always seems to come when it's my time of the month. That normally means a slight drop in sex drive I wonder if that's why I don't have as much to blog about :-)?

Well the good news is that I'm back in the loop and out on the pull tonight. Well when I say I'm out on the pull I actually have a date! I was sent a text by a friend of a friend so I gave her a call and we got talking and agreed to meet tonight for a 'drink'.

She's sent me a couple of naughty messages today so I'm pretty sure she'll be there and up for it! I've been seeing Gail for so long that I'm pretty excited about seeing someone new! If she doesn't show then no worries I've got a couple of options and with the mood I'm in I know I won't be going home alone tonight!

I'll keep you posted. Have a great weekend... Robin XXX :-)

No comments:

 
$