Friday 8 May 2009

Friday...


I hope the pic says a 1000 words... I've just come back to the office after a very messy lunch break! I was invited to dinner by this mornings clients. Rachel and Steve, they are looking at setting up a new business and wanted us to handle their account. All I could think about was handling Rachel. She was gorgeous, Blondie, athletic and dress in a short black skirt knee length boots and a blue blouse. Now I think that showing some thy can help seal a deal but she left nothing to my imagination. All I could see was thy and crotch... mmmm.

So when they asked me to lunch I wasn't going to say no. What made it better was that Steve took a call as we were leaving. It was his other half so he made his excuses and suggested that his bowing out should stop the two of us going to lunch.

Despite my best efforts (believe me I tried and tried) I couldn't get her in the ladies with me... But I did get her number and we've agreed to go for a drink over the weekend. I can't wait but as you can imagine that much anticipation got me pretty wet... So here's a pic that took on my phone in the ladies here at the office.. Enjoy! Robin :-x

6 comments:

mommasboy said...

wow, your pussy got _that_ wet? I'd love to have you straddle my face while you're masturbating......

Anonymous said...

As much as I enjoyed the picture, your story was even better.

Menelaus said...

Good luck for the weekend. I'm home if you want to drop me a line ... I'd love to hear from you.

Richard said...

Wet and wild.

Kevin Lomax said...

You'd better wear no panties on your next date with her ;-)Arousing post!

robindash7 said...

when are u meeting with this Rachel?

 
$