Sunday 3 May 2009

The weekend so far....

It's been a busy weekend so far. Gail forgave me for posting that pic (she's loving the comments by the way) and we partied hard last night. Of course when we are both out for a laugh it always gets messy. Last night our adventures in club land left the score 3-2 to Gail. She's a fierce competitor and a messy back alley bj took the win! Dirty bitch, I was stood in the que waiting for a cab while she claimed that she wanted to go to the loo. Anyhow, I'd hardly moved when she came back with a mouth full of mangoo to prove she'd done the deed. I didn't ask how she'd managed to pull when taking a pee behind the bins but I'm sure you can imagine.

Anyhow we ended the night back at my place with a very sweaty session in my bedroom. All of my favourite toys got a good workout and of course as looser in our pulling challenge I had to do everything Gail said... She loves taking charge and really made the most of being able to boss me about... for the first time I drew the line at letting her take a pee on me in the shower. What do you guys think? I've never been one for water sports. There have been a few occasions where I wondered an of course I've watched but I've never taken part. Anyone out there with any experiences to share? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Tonight we are heading south... Bournemouth, Southampton or Portsmouth... With the Bank Holiday tomorrow we are hoping to party hard again tonight and I've got a score to settle! Robin :-x

2 comments:

Menelaus said...

I wish I'd seen this before, I'd have let my friends in Portsmouth know you were coming and you could've partied with them...

mommasboy said...

I think that since you lost the bet, you should have let her pee on you.

 
$