Sunday 13 September 2009

Q and R (R for Robin) Enjoy!

Q: What age did you first have sex?

R: Oral 12 full 14

Q: Approximately how many sexual partners have you had?

R: I gave up counting at 30 but it's way, way past that now

Q: Favorite sexual position?

R: Doggy bent over something so I can push back!

Q: Have you ever been with another woman?

R: Yea, I'm a real bi-sexual

Q: Ever have more than one partner at a time (ex: threesome, foursome, etc)? If so what kind?

R: Eight was the most male and female - 6 guys at one time when I was 21 for a dare. I'll tell you all about it if you ask!

Q: What kind of threesome? MFM or FMF?

R: FFFMMMM

Q: Do you spit or swallow?

R: Swallow, I love it so much!

Q: Do you like anal sex?

R: Yup

Q: Do you own any sex toys?

R: Yup, they have made appearances on my sites

Q: Favorite sex toy?

R: Vibe - a girl is lying if she says she doesn't have a favorite!

Q: Are you currently in a relationship? If so, is it monogamous, or an open relationship?

R: Single right now.

Q: Where is the wildest or kinkiest place you've had sex?

R: Good question - depends on your kink I guess

Q: So what do you think of when you take your pics? Anything in particular?

R: I hope I don't look fat in this pic... lol

If you have a burning question you'd like to ask me... Drop it in the comments section and I'll get back to you! Robin :-)

2 comments:

Hubman said...

6 guys? Oh yeah, I'd like to read about that story!

Vader said...

Give us some more on this please 'Eight was the most male and female - 6 guys at one time when I was 21 for a dare. I'll tell you all about it if you ask!'

 
$