Tuesday 13 January 2009

Monday/Tuesday

Back at work I wasn't in the office so I didn't see Sam. We exchanged text's though and she's coming round to mine soon! I can't wait.

I didn't plan on it (of course) but yesterday I ended up bumping into Gary. He wanted to have a quicky in the back of his works van but we ended up in a pub toilet. I gave him the quickest of Bj's and he had a quick finger but nothing special. Someone came in and he's not as brave as me! I wonder if he'll tell Sara about our little encounter? I had a funny afternoon with two meetings and all I could think about was the taste of Gary's fat cock.

I've started back at the gym (new year and all that) so I decided that I'd go on Tuesday's and Thursday's I don't know how long it will last but I've joined a couple of classes and Tina the instructor is a bit fit! So hopefully I'll keep it up. The changing rooms are communal too which has changed since I last went... Imagine what could have happened if I hadn't been told...

1 comment:

mommasboy said...

The 'pickings' should be pretty good at your gym. I'm looking forward to reading stories of gangbangs on the weight bench, lesbian action in the locker room, etc.....Keep up the great fucking!

 
$