Sunday 25 January 2009

What a weekend!


I don't have time tonight to do Friday and Saturday justice. I'm exhausted and I've got to sort out somethings for tomorrow as I'm on the road and I've got an early start. The last thing I need really as I'd love to bring you the lowdown.

Friday ended up getting messy and Dani didn't dissapoint. Put it this way I didn't get home until 3pm today and I've just got up now! Right better get on. Look out for a jucy update soon. Robin XXX

Just added a pic that Dani text me... Enjoy! I'm off to bed and will update you all 2morro. RXXX

3 comments:

Ed said...

more questions.....

q1:fave yet to be achieved fantasy?
q2:ws/s&m?
q3:worst sexual experience?
q4: best?
q5:how often do you chk your email ;-)?

Ed said...

q6: If you had to choose *one* sexual position for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?

Geyser said...

Mmmmm, in her ass up to my balls, yanking on a fist full of that blond hair, forearm pressing her tits into the rug, slapping her ass red with hand-prints, ramming my spewing cock deep in her ass till she screams the house down.

Lying back to enjoy getting my dirty cock and bumm tongue cleaned after. Yup, that's a great pic alright.

 
$